Please find below a list of user guides for download.
PLEASE NOTE: Please follow the guides in numerical order
|Dashboard Scheduler and Multi Level Reporting Guide - July 2015|
|File Size:||541 kb|
|Site Details Spreadsheet - Food Safety, WHS and Data Capture|
|File Size:||175 kb|
Customising your Food Safety Plan
4 simple steps
1. Download a Site Details checklist to enter your site-specific information.
2. Buy a plan and create an account
3. Login to your account and enter all of the details for your store into the forms, saving as you go.
OR send the spreadsheet, (with your contacts and store name) to email@example.com and we will enter the data for you.
4. Publish your plan then view, print or save copy of your plan
If you need to email your plan use >
Transfer Big Files
Customise & Publish your Food Safety Staff Induction Pack
As part of your Food Safety System you will have a Food Safety Staff Induction pack assigned to your account.
The content of the induction provides your staff members a Basic Food Safety Certification. Watch this video for a demonstration on how to complete the below.
1. Fill in a couple of quick forms to customise the induction for the staff member
2. Publish changes
3. Download and print Induction Pack
4. Induct employee and have them sign off that they have received the
Basic Food Safety training
5. Record sign-off as training certification for auditing purposes